Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged by WHICH GOOSE- My sister who sells wonderful crowns!.... Here is her SHOP

HERE are the rules:
The Rules:1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

------Facts 1.) i enjoy mowing the lawn. 2.) recently, ella gets this look in her eyes and hits my face-trying to knock my glasses off! I tell her NO DO NOT HIT MOMMA and she smiles and tries again! 3.) i walk to the grocery store a few blocks from my house about once a day 4.) i have lots of houseplants that i feel are my pets. 5.) i enjoy doing stuff all day. not a fan of sitting around. 6.) I am sad we didnt go to the tonasket barter faire this past weekend. 7. i am excited about the greenhouse max is building on the side of our house!

I dont know any other bloggers to tag so i wont be tagging anyone else! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA That is all for now!

No comments: